Spring cleaning shouldn’t be overwhelming,
start with these easy tasks one at a time to make cleaning a cinch.
- Clean walls, baseboards and vacuum corners
- Vacuum and shampoo rugs/carpet
- Clean curtains
- Dust books and shelves
- Clean upholstered furniture
- Wash windows, screens and blinds
- Empty and clean the refrigerator (check expiration dates)
- Empty and clean pantry (check expiration dates)
- Prepare your outdoors by cleaning porches, patios and outdoor furniture
Preparing a checklist and a schedule will also help you make the most out
of your time… enlisting some help wouldn’t hurt either!